Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Post one: About me

Hi,
I'm Euna. I am a junior who goes to a school in Lincolnshire. I have a pretty small family of four with one older sister who goes to Mizzou. I also have 2 pets, one dog and one cat and their names are Coco and Moe. Coco is the love of my life and she's been with my family for 12 years, a long time, I know and moe we just got last year. I have amazingly supportive grandparents that don't live too far away and being with them is probably one of my favorite things. Ever since I was little I have tried every sport and activity possible. I played the piano, synchronized skated, acted, danced, played basketball, swam, and so on and so forth. My mom and I spent years trying to figure out the perfect thing for me, something I was good at, but enjoyed. This mission was ongoing ever since 2nd grade, and the sport I finally choose was volleyball. I started playing volleyball ever since 8th grade and I have continued to play every since. First with club, then I made Freshman A, Sophomore, and now JV. Although this sport doesn't define me, it a huge part of my life. Along with volleyball, I love to be involved with things in the community and school. I am apart of the executive board of student council and I also am a memebers of NHS. I have a very outgoing and energetic personality, however I can also be very quiet and shy, I suppose it depends on my surroundings. Honestly, I hate talking about myself and describing myself, because even though I should know myself the best, I never know what to say! Anyways, my goal in life is to become a vet or some other carrer in the medical field. The only issue is, I don't want to go through all the extra school so I am still debating what career I really want to have and I guess that me in a nutshell!!

2 comments:

  1. Thats's so cool that you've done all of those sports and activities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Euna - I just read your info sheet! Tell your sister I said hi!! Nice meeting you. Don't worry about extra schooling for medicine, just go one step at a time. My daughter is just starting volleyball in 7th grade. I hope she likes it too. Nice having you in class.

    ReplyDelete